Saturday, May 30, 2015

11 Country Song Quotes About Life And Love By Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks And Other Artistes

I would to share with you 11 of my favorite country music quotes. Yeah, I know when it comes to country music, you either love it or you hate it.

11 country song quotes
Some say country music is just three chord songs of soppy lyrics about broken hearts, drinking beer, Jesus or honky-tonk bars. What do you think?

Anyway, here are the 11 country music quotes:


"Country music is three chords and the truth."- Harlan Howard

truth, chord

"Country music has always been the best shrink that 15 bucks can buy." - Dierks Bentley

music, buy

"I was born country and that's what I'll always be, like the rivers and the woodlands wild and free. I got a hundred years of down home running through my blood. I was born country and this country's what I love. - Alabama

country, rivers, wild, free, years, blood, love

“The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself.” - Garth Brooks

conflict, people

"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done. Walk away from trouble if you can. It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek. I hope you're old enough to understand: Son, you don't have to fight to be a man." - Kenny Rogers

promise, trouble, weak, old, fight, man

“You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.” - Garth Brooks

wealth, money, buy

"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you." - Nancy Sinatra

boots, walking

"I thank you, Lord, that I'm placed so well, that you've made my freedom so complete, that I'm no slave to whistle, clock or bell, nor weak eyed prisoner of Wall Street." - Johnny Cash

lord, freedom, slave, whistle, clock , bell, wall street

“Life is not tried, it is merely survived if your standing outside the fire” - Garth Brooks

life, survive, fire

"In the back of my mind, there's a secret place, but the whole world knows by the smile on my face that I've been thinkin' about you." - Trisha Yearwood

mind, secret, world, smile

“Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.” - Garth Brooks

god, gifts, prayers